Friday, July 20, 2007

Sadness


Hello Sweeties,

I found this poem online tonight, and it sums up how I've been feeling. It's been 7 months and I miss you not one drop less. The entire mess has lasted almost 3 years! I think of you all the time, and the pain has not eased.



Missing You



No words I write can ever say,
How much I miss you everyday.
As time goes by the loneliness grows,
How I miss you... nobody knows.

I think of you in silence,
I often speak your name.
But all I have are memories,
And a photo in a frame.

No one knows my sorrow,
No one sees me weep.
But the love I have for you,
Is in my heart and mine to keep.

I never stopped loving you,
I don't think I ever will.
Deep inside my heart,
You are with me still.

Heartaches in this world are many,
But mine is worse than any.
My heart still aches as I whisper low,
"I need you... and miss you so."

The things we feel so deeply,
Are often the hardest things to say.
But I just can't keep quite anymore,
So I'll tell you anyway.

There is a place in my heart,
That no one can fill.
I love you... and I always will.



Last night I dreamed about you girls and Micah, again. I dreamed I got to see you and hug you. I kept squeezing and kissing you! It was painful to wake up and find it was not true. I'm keeping this short, as I don't like to write when I am this sad. I miss you terribly and love you so much. I can't wait for the day when we can see each other. I thank God for Luna, as I am enjoying her so much. I remember how you all played together. I'm keeping my grandmother skills fresh with Luna. She is SO smart and getting SO big! She is taking gymnastics now and while we are here, I get to watch her. Then we do laps together!

Tomorrow we are going to Colorado Springs! I will write more when we get home, and post some pictures!

I love you more than chicken, and always will!
Hugs and Kisses, Mom Mom
x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0

No comments: