Monday, September 15, 2008

Soccer, Birthday and stuff

Hi Sweeties,

Oh, I miss you SO SO much. There is a girl at Luna's school that looks so much like you, Savannah, it took my breath away when I saw her. Each time I see her, I feel like someone punched me in the stomach. I never stop missing you girls.

Last week was Pop Pop's birthday! Luna drew him a beautiful card, and we went out to eat at Chili's. I made a chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting. Mmmmmm. Luna decorated the cake all by herself, with candles and marshmallows! Cualli helped, as you can see!





The next day, Luna had her first soccer game. Tia and I were talking about your first game, Savannah, and how during one of your first games, you stopped and picked a dandelion for Tia! You were far more interested in bringing that flower to Tia than where the ball was! Well, Luna was too at first, but then she got into the game, and did very well! I am amazed that she could play at all since all the kid's uniforms were too big!







Isn't she cute in this HUGE uniform? I'm wondering if either of you girls are playing soccer now? It was such a pleasure going to Luna's game, in a nice green grassy field. We took Cualli too!

After that, Luna had a birthday party to go to! Wow, she is such a socialite!

Remember girls, I love you so much, and I look forward to seeing you one day. I think of you constantly and wonder how you are doing in school.

Your abuelo has called Tia so maybe one day there will be forgiveness all around.

I love you more than chicken!
x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x
Love, Mom Mom

No comments: