Sunday, April 29, 2007

Phone Call


Hello sweeties, A few weeks ago I decided to call your mom. I've been nervously getting the courage to do so. I finally decided the other day to call Sunday morning. Today. I awoke with butterflies in my tummy! But I called! Your mom answered, and I could hear Luca crying! I told her who I was and that I missed her and you girls so much! I asked if I could speak to you, but she said no. I did ask her if we could get together and talk about things, and make a new start. She said she would think about it, and sounded a little less hostile! Maybe she will consider it, and maybe we can see you again before too long. I sure would like to see and know your little brothers!

Today I am posting one of my favorite pictures of you , Savannah, and Tia. You two had so much fun that day, in the sun room! Remember how you used to go spend the night on weekends at Tia's house, and then go out for breakfast? Tia LOVED that, and so did you, Savannah!

Someone sent me this in an email yesterday: Maybe . . . Happiness waits for all those who cry, all those who hurt, all those who have searched, and all those who have tried, for only they can appreciate the importance of all the people who have touched their lives.

I miss you so much, I really do ache to see you and hug you! I tell you this, not to make you sad, but to reassure you that I love you and always will. You two girls are my happiness!

Here's another picture, from happier times, of your mom, Tia and Mari. We had a great time that day, all of us, laughing and goofing off. Do you remember how we all stuck bottle nipples on our faces and heads? I do and I will remember it always!

I'm praying that your mom considers talking to me again, and gives us a chance to see you again!

We love you more than chicken!
x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0
Love, Mom Mom and Pop Pop


No comments: