Sunday, May 20, 2007

Hello Sweeties,

I miss you so much. Today has been a sad day for me... missing you SO much and wondering if you have forgotten me. I was so hoping to hear from your mom on Mother's Day, but I didn't. I prayed that maybe she would contact me and let me know how you girls are doing. Not one day goes by that I don't think of you, and miss you and cry for you. In fact, I dream about you most nights!

It's really looking like years will go by before we get to see you! I may have to wait till you are old enough to seek me out. Please don't forget me. We were special to each other, remember? We spent SO many nights together, telling stories, singing, and looking at the glow in the dark stars and planets I put on your room ceiling. They're still there, along with the Blues Clues bathtub stickers! We did so many wonderful things, like make books together, set up the ant farm, paint, play in the back yard, go to Luke AFB, see the salt mountain, and cook together. Remember the crab dishes? They are still in the cupboard. Luna used them when she visited. Because of my arthritis, I now use your Strawberry Shortcake and Princess spoons and forks! They have nice fat and soft handles!

Everywhere I go I see things that remind me of you girls - Strega Nona books, horses, playgrounds, Sweet Tomatoes, Juicy Juice, pink camouflage clothes, those Bratz dolls that I disliked, but you loved! Even my toothbrush, as I bought you girls one like mine!

We are still in Colorado, and planning to leave in a day or two. We've been having so much fun with Luna. We got her a 'jumpoline' with a net and we've been working in Tia's yard. Luna is adorable and still talks about you-of course Tia has many pictures of you girls around-but you must be so much bigger now! Luna is a sweetie too, and loves Scoobie Doo! She likes many things you girls like and does a lot of things you girls did! She loves to sleep and shower in our RV! She loves to play with Pancho and she adores puzzles. She is really good at tic-tac-toe and dominoes! Luna also loves to sing!




Tia went to Venezuela and saw your aunt and uncles and cousins! She did not get to see all the Centeno's, but many of them! I sent your pictures with Tia so everyone could see my sweethearts that I miss.


<--- Tia with Tia Oria and Tio Dick in Caracas.

Tia with Tio Piti Centeno






Take care my sweeties! I love you and miss you terribly!

Remember Pop Pop and I love you more than chicken!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

No comments: