Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day Sweeties


Hi Girls,

I know you don't remember when this picture was taken! Look at Mari's spaghetti mess! Look how small you all are! This MUST be around Valentine's Day, 2003. What fun we were having with Tia and Luna!

I hope you had a good day! Did you have a Valentine party at school on Friday? I wish I could have given you a Russell Stover box of candy today! Russell Stover chocolates is sort of a tradition in our family. I remember MY Mom Mom and Aunt Alice always getting Russell Stover candy, the best according to them! I remember your mom wanting Russell Stover too! Funny!

Pop Pop sneaked out and brought home a steak dinner from Applebee's for a Valentine's Lunch. I really don't like to go out much anymore, so this was a nice surprise. Mmmm mmmm good! Luna made Pop Pop and I Valentine's cards, and mine is in Spanish! Luna is taking Spanish clesses in school.

I'm so happy to have spoken to your mom, 3 times this year! I'm SO hoping she will decide to let us see each other this year! I miss you so much. I never stop missing you and think of you all the time! Take care of yourselves, and remember I love you more than chicken. I love you more than Russell Stover chocolates too!

Love, Mom Mom
x0x0x0x0x0x0x

No comments: