Saturday, February 07, 2009

Another Call

Well, to continue... I DID get a return call from my daughter, and I was very glad to have gotten it. I was told that Savannah is a certified scuba diver, at 10 years old! I'm SO proud of you sweetie!

I learned that Mari is very good in school! Go Girl, I am proud of you too! It feels SO good to know something!

I asked if I could talk to the girls and Danniele said she would think about it. Danniele also gave me her email address, which I promptly misplaced. My request to friend me on Facebook go refused. ;-(

I waited a few weeks and called Danniele again. No response, but she did call me back the next day. This time I got to now that Mari still has eczema, but only on her feet, and that Lucah also suffers from eczema. Micah escaped it. Danniele still has not decided if I can talk to the girls. I also now have Danniele's email address.

It IS hard to talk after all these years of silence. Danniele commented on it, and so did I. Still, it is sure nice to talk to my daughter. Danniele, if yiou ever see this, know that I love you and I wish we could see each other and the girls. It would be wonderful if you would call Lisa too. Consider the kids. Savannah and Mari would love to see me again, and also Luna and Tia. We're family!

I miss those kids so so much. I try not to think too much about them as I still get teary eyed and a knot in my stomach when i think of them.

It would be wonderful if I could send Savannah a present for her upcoming birthday!

Ta Ta for now. I LOVE you Savannah and Mari! I hope to see you soon!
Love, Mom Mom
x0x0x0x0x0x0

No comments: