Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Missing you so badly

Hello girls,

Mom Mom and Pop Pop are missing your sweet voices so much. We would have been looking forward to seeing you Saturday if Judge Rea had not decided to deny us any visitation at all. I can't do anything about it now, but I think Judge Rea must be having a hard time sleeping at night. Then again, he must be completely heartless to take away the previous order that allowed us to see you twice a month for 3 1/2 hours. How we all looked forward to those visits - your sweet hugs and kissses.

We are very sad, and hope you are not too sad. Every time I see a 5 year old, or an 8 year old, I look twice to see if it might be you.

Pop Pop is recuperating well from his spinal surgery. We will be going to Colorado to visit your cousin Luna for Christmas. How I wish we could all go. I'm hoping your folks will allow you to accept the Christmas gifts we had ordered before we knew we would not be seeing you. We sure want you to have them.

Mom Mom and Pop Pop are praying that your mom will soften and realize the pain she is causing to you and us. Never forget how much we love you. We pray for your well being each day.

I lov eyou more than chicken! XOXOXOXOXOX Mom Mom & Pop Pop

No comments: