Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hello Sweeties,

How are my girls today? It is sunny and I am feeling better today! Last evening Luna and the neighborhood kids had so much fun playing after dinner, I thought I would share some pictures! It was fun for me, sitting ont he step and watching them... the last few days before school starts!

Here, Luna and her friends took turns pulling each other in a sheet!




Here, Luna and her friends played "Follow the Leader". Guess who was leader?


I just felt a strong urge to "talk" to you girls! I miss you so so much! I never stop thinking of you!

Oh, remember the angel bears I have- one for each of you and Luna, and 2 snow bears for Micah and Luca? Well, the boxes warped and turned brown from the sun. Pop Pop made a wooden bar and I have them and the snow bears for your brothers now, on my van dash. I will try to take a picture and post it soon! The angel and snow bears go everywhere I go... not that I need be reminded of you!

I love you lots, and think of you always! Sending BIG hugs to you!

Love you more than chicken!
Love, Mom Mom
x0x0x0x0x0x0

No comments: