Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Hello sweeties,

I've been making a lot of scrapbook pictures of you and Luna to see one day! I have really gotten addicted to digital scrapbooking - wait till you see them!

Here is a picture of you two wearing the shirts you picked out at Target. You rushed to put them on in the van!

I'm wearing the charm bracelet you picked out for me that day, too! Remember the coffee cup charm Mari picked out, and the heart charm Savannah picked out?

Valentine's Day is coming up. I'm hoping you both have a great party at school! Mari, I sure would like to see you in pre-school! I used to take and pick up Savannah every day, and she was so excited showing me her paintings and crafts. I so enjoyed watching her play on the school playground after school.

Here are some photos of Savannah at Pre-school. Isn't she cute?















Danniele Centeno


I love you more than chicken! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Crabcakes said...

Please disregard asfafsa's comment.