Saturday, February 03, 2007

Night Time


At night, when the TV is off, and Pop Pop has gone to bed, I think of you girls even more. I miss you so much it hurts. I'm hoping one day your mom will realize that she is hurting all of us... Tia, Luna, you girls and your little brothers.


Tia spoke to your aunts and uncles in Venezuela, who said they had heard nothing from your Abuelo, and that he kept telling them Tia and Luna were fine! Abuelo is living in Philadelphia now and has not spoken to Tia in over 3 years! I have a feeling Abuelo will hear from them soon.

Tia is going to Venezuela in the spring, and she will tell them all the details of what has happened to our family. Such a shame.

Again, I love you so so so much. I pray for the day to come when I can see you again!

Love, Mom Mom

No comments: