Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Savannah is almost 9




Hello sweeties,

I haven't written much lately as I am so down. I miss you so much I can hardly stand it. I want to hug you so much! We won't be able to share your birthday again this year. Thanks to Judge Rea, we won't even be able to see you at all.

I certainly hope you have a great day and have a wonderful party. At 9, I'll bet you tall enough to break open your piƱata yourself! Please have lot's of fun with your friends and brothers and sister!

Here's a picture of your mom and Savannah on your third birthday!

We love you so much and miss you so much. I would trade all I own for a day with you girls! Don't forget to pray that things will be right soon - we do many times a day!

We love you more than chicken!
x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x
Mom Mom + Pop Pop

No comments: